Qualgro is a Singapore-based VC firm investing at Series A & B, in B2B businesses in Data & SaaS, across Southeast Asia and Australia/NZ. Our multi-cultural team has diverse business, investment and consulting experience.
Qualgro is seeking an Associate to join our team on an internship basis, to help analyze investment opportunities, work with portfolio companies and contribute to our operations. Working closely with Qualgro’s current Partners and Investment Managers, the role will be instrumental in the development of the firm and its portfolio of companies.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Sourcing efforts – networking; handling sourcing pipeline; developing pipeline analytics; identifying high-potential opportunities.
- Assessment and Deal execution – building financial models and market growth forecasts; conducting deep due diligence; developing investment memorandums.
- Portfolio management – assisting in quarterly tracking efforts for existing portfolio; assisting portfolio companies on special projects.
- Other activities – organizing / attending external events with entrepreneurs and other investors; external communication; ad-hoc research.
- Team contribution – helping to grow our capabilities and contributing to our highly-positive and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Honours Degree in Business Administration (Finance) or Accounting. Ideally some internship experience at an investment company (PE, VC, investment bank) or consulting firm. Some entrepreneur / startup experience.
- Highly skilled in – Analytics, financial modelling, communication and interpersonal interactions, business assessment, qualitative judgement, team work and follow-through / execution.
- Established record as an intellectually curious ‘self-starter’ with an interest in continuous improvement.
- Real passion for investing, technology and business building.
- An entrepreneur and leader mindset, able to take initiative and risk. High ambition for high quality achievements.
- Professional and personal maturity with unquestionable integrity.