Job Title: Venture Capital Community Manager
Qualgro is a Singapore-based Venture Capital firm investing at Series A & B, in B2B businesses in Data & SaaS, across Southeast Asia and Australia/NZ. Our multi-cultural team has diverse business, investment and consulting experience.
Qualgro is looking for a Community Manager to help us grow Qualgro into an iconic investment firm. The Community Manager will work closely with the investment team to build the image of Qualgro in the tech startup / investment ecosystem. The Community Manager will be responsible for all community engagement / marketing / public relations functions including management of Qualgro online / offline presence, event organisation, stakeholder relationship management. Most importantly we’re looking for someone who will continue to develop the people, tools and processes to deliver on our mission.
Role and Responsibilities include:
Qualgro online & offline brand building
- Managing Qualgro public online presence: website, Linkedin account, Twitter account, etc.
- Writing Qualgro newsletters
- Writing articles (opinion pieces, occasionally (with investment team’s support) for various media platforms
- Organising events (e.g. annual drinks event with startups and investors)
Interactions with key stakeholders in the VC / startup ecosystem
- Interacting with portfolio companies’ Marketing teams for collaborative marketing / PR efforts
- Managing external events (e.g. managing speaking opportunities at events, improving Qualgro presence in different ways at events)
- Managing relationships with ecosystem stakeholders (e.g. event organizers, media)
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in community management / engagement role in VC / tech startup in Singapore / Southeast Asia
- Ability to design and execute end-to-end brand-building / community-engagement initiatives for the firm, with support from the partners and investment team
- Strong communication skills and high quality network developed within the VC / tech startup ecosystem in Singapore / Southeast Asia
- Passionate about creating, improving, monitoring and implementing marketing initiatives
- Great at communicating both internally and externally. We are looking for someone who is as passionate as we are, about building Qualgro into one of the most respected investment firms in Southeast Asia
- You must have a high ownership mentality and the ability to take responsibility for goals and outcomes
- An entrepreneur and leader mindset, able to take initiative and risk. High ambition for high quality achievements
- Professional and personal maturity with unquestionable integrity